Translate

Monday 16 November 2015

MGs at Oulton Park (3)

On 20 September 2015 I showed some photographs of MGs on the track at the VSCCs Hawthorn Memorial Trophies race meeting at Oulton Park on 18 July 2015. On 8 October 2015 I showed photographs of some of the competitors' MG cars in the paddock at that meeting, and now here are photographs of some of the MGs I saw amongst the spectators' cars at that event. I'm not such an expert that I can distinguish between some models of MG, so I can't positively identify some of these cars. Please let me know if you can identify any that I may have named wrongly.
This appears to be a T-type, probably a TA or TB, but definitely not a TD or TF.
1947 MG TC
1935 MG PA
MG TF
This is probably an MG PA
1935 MG PA Midget
I think this is another MG PA
1933 MG J3
1931 MG C-type Montlhery
MG Magnette ZB
MGA Roadster

No comments:

Post a Comment