Translate

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Michael Teutul

In May/June 2007 we had a holiday in the USA, centred on New Jersey, but we made a couple of trips to New York and on one of these trips as we came out of Penn Station there was a crowd of people around three chopper motorcycles I took these two photos, but it was some time later before I was able to put some names to the people concerned.


When I got home again and was showing my photographs to a workmate he pointed out that the guy on the nearest bike was Michael Teutul, and when I expressed ignorance he explained that there was a television channel that showed a series called 'American Chopper' that featured Paul Teutul and his two sons Michael and Paul Junior. It was on the Discovery channel that I couldn't get on my TV, but later was shown on another channel that I could access. In the above photographs you can see Paul Teutul Senior on the far side and (presumably) Paul Teutul Junior on the middle bike in the second photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment