Translate

Monday 12 August 2013

Sukhoi SU-27

The RAFA Woodford Airshow on 24 June 1995 included a display by a pair of Russian Sukhoi SU-27 'Flanker' fighter aircraft. Unfortunately the low cloud ceiling didn't allow us to see the full extent of their aerobatic agility, but it was nevertheless a memorable experience. Here are the photographs I took on that occasion:
The timetable in the programme of the event says:
'1405 Sukhoi SU27s arrive from St Athan'

The timetable says:
'1735        Russian Test Pilots        The fabulous Flankers in action'

Back to the aircraft parking area after their display

1 comment:

  1. They've been my favourite aircraft ever since, although Woodford is the only place I've seen them. If I ever win the lottery, I'm doing this: http://www.flymig.com/packages/Su-27.flight.htm

    ReplyDelete